When you start a diet or simply change your diet and want to approach a healthier lifestyle, the first thought you have is that you have to give up the little innocent pleasures - sweets. You want to lose weight and try to avoid high-calorie meals and implicitly think that one solution is to exclude dessert from the daily menu. Nothing wrong! All you have to do is choose low-calorie sweets, or better yet, try different healthy combinations that will help you keep your pounds under control and keep your appetite sweet.
Snacks are part of a balanced diet, soothe your hunger and accelerate your metabolism and burns, as long as they are not too nutritionally rich and keep within 200 calories.
We have a few for you ideas of sweet preparations, with few calories:
1. Yogurt in combination with various fruits and a teaspoon of honey - Choose a weak Greek yogurt and add a handful of raspberries, blueberries, bananas, peaches, or any other fruit to your taste. You will enjoy a sweet, creamy, high calcium, healthy fiber and fat snack. This combination can easily be transformed into a delicious homemade ice cream!
2. Pudding from chia seeds - In a glass of skimmed milk add 3 tablespoons of chia seeds, a little maple syrup and a handful of fruits. In less than 15 minutes you get a tasty pudding full of vitamins and minerals.
3. Peanut butter bananas - Crush a banana and add a teaspoon of peanut butter. Spread the cream on a crispy oatmeal spread and sprinkle coconut flakes on top. Consumed in the morning, this snack will give you extra energy for the whole day.
4. Pears with almond butter - mix a tablespoon of almond butter with a parsley and you will get the perfect combination to keep your appetite sweet.
5. Dried fruits / raw desserts - dried and hydrated fruits in a little water are a handy snack, and can successfully cancel the appetite of sweet. But beware of the difference between candied fruits and dried fruits, those entrusted have a high glycemic index.
6. Oatmeal and blueberries - a consistent snack, suitable for any time of the day, rich in fiber due to oats, will provide you with the dose of sweet through the blueberries full of sweetness and vitamin C.
7. Grapes and nuts - together they form an unbeatable combination, the nuts are extremely satiny and the grapes add the necessary sweetness. The perfect serving of protein, fiber and healthy fats, with less than 200 calories!
8. Fruit with biscuits - will take you to the thought of childhood. Try mixing some whole grain biscuits with an apple, banana and a few pomegranate seeds for example, and you'll get a delicious dessert. You can choose any fruit you prefer, only take care of the quantities.
9. Cottage cheese / cow cheese with a slice of melon - a snack with a very good taste that helps regulate cholesterol, gives you a healthy addition of fat and contains only 100 calories.
10. baked apple - was and will always remain one of the most delicious and healthy snacks. Add a cinnamon powder for the aroma, and you'll get a fat-free snack, but full of fiber and vitamins.
11. Fruit fry - it is preferable that the fruit be consumed in the first part of the day. They are rich in fiber and vitamins, and aid in the digestion process. You need a few sticks of wood fridge and a few pieces of fruit with a firmer texture, such as strawberries, apples, melons, bananas or grapes, you will get a perfect snack for hot summer days.
12. Cereal sticks - the ideal choice for a quick snack that does not exceed 150 calories. They are rich in nutrients and are an amazing source of fiber, stimulate digestion and speed up metabolism.
These are just a few ideas on how to get healthy snacks, but don't just limit yourself to them! Try different combinations, you will surely find others to your liking. And if out of the ordinary, or just if you can't resist a ready-made dessert, you want to satisfy your appetite, it doesn't make you too much of a conscience. Consumed in a small quantity, a cup of ice cream does not fatten! And you can satisfy your craving for chocolate by choosing to enjoy a few squares of dark chocolate, with a minimum cocoa content of 70%.
Tags Snacks diet Silhouette mothers Healthy snacks Diets low Diet sweets