A delicious recipe for Serbian pilaf with chicken noodles, recommended for infants aged 7-8 months.
Method of preparation
1. Carrot and carrot are cleaned and grated.
2. The onion is cleaned and only the core is left and left whole.
3. Chicken liver cut into cubes.
4. Vegetables and liver are seasoned in a little olive oil and 2 tablespoons of water.
5. Then add the rice and water.
6. When it is almost ready, add the minced parsley and leave on low heat for 5 minutes.
7. Mix in the blender.
Tags Pilaf Rice Chicken liver