Although it is considered to be an aperitif, one of the most delicious dishes from Transylvania - "Shut up and swallow", it is quite tasty, so it can be served as a main course at lunch. It is made extremely easy, with ingredients that are definitely already found in your kitchen, and the result is delicious.
- 250 g. Malay;
- half a liter of milk;
- half a liter of water;
- 4 eggs;
- 50 g butter;
- 200 g. Cow telemea;
- a pinch of salt;
- 200 g of cream.
Method of preparation
- Boil the water and milk, mix well, add salt and let the pot boil;
- When the composition begins to boil, sprinkle a hand, two of malai in water, mixing with a tel or a wooden spoon, to avoid the formation of cocoons;
- Allow the pot to boil for a few minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly. When the preparation has thickened, add the rest of the sifted sieve, little by little, stirring continuously;
- When the mamaliga is almost ready, it incorporates the cream in the composition. Attention, the preparation must have a softer consistency;
- Get the pot on the fire. Put half of the mamaliga in a heat-resistant vessel, greased with butter beforehand;
- Over the layer of mamaliga, place an equal layer of grated cheese and butter cut into pieces;
- Place the last layer of mamaliga on top and form some holes in it, with the back of a spoon;
- Put a little butter in each hole, and on top of the butter, a raw egg. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on the eggs and place the mamaliga in the oven, until the whites harden.
- Serve hot mama with cream on top.
Tags Appetizer recipes Quick recipes