moles: any change can be a premature sign of skin cancer. Pay particular attention to the moles that grow, bleed, eat or become increasingly dark in color.
Also, pay attention to the new moles that appear. The good news is that this type of cancer is treatable if it is discovered in an early stage. It is best to go to your family doctor if you notice something strange.
Lips and tongue
- Red tongue that hurts: indicates anemia, so go to the doctor to do tests. A language that hurts can also be a sign that the body is not getting the vitamins it needs, so make sure
that you eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
- Herpes on the lips: they are painful and unpleasant and can betray stress or low immunity. Try to relax by doing things that bring your smile to your lips. A persistent, but painless, herpes could be a sign of oral cancer.
Hair and head skin
- Thin hair: you may have a functioning thyroid gland
properly, especially if you are overweight. Hormone released by
this gland controls the metabolism and growth of hair.
- A scalp with bark: is a sign of seborrheic dermatitis, a condition that can be aggravated by excessive alcohol consumption.
Feet and ankles
- Visible varicose veins: you may not be quite active. If you are a more sedentary person, the blood can stand up, causing a fatigue. Over time, this can lead to varicose veins. Regular physical exercises can be useful to avoid their occurrence.
- Swollen ankles: visible sign of water retention. This is due to dehydration. So make sure you drink enough liquids daily, at least 1.5 liters and stay away from coffee and alcohol.
Eyes and nails
- Pale membranes. If the skin inside the lower eyelid is very pale, it could be a sign of anemia.
- Yellow swelling. If there are small, pale swelling above or even below the eyes, they are fat deposits and could indicate high cholesterol. Reduce the consumption of red meat, fat and fried foods.
- Inflation: Some people have naturally nipped nails, but their sudden development may be a sign of anemia, probably due to the lack of calcium in your diet, so you can remedy the situation by consuming low-fat dairy .
- White spots: these spots show a deficiency of zinc, a crucial mineral for immunity, so you should consume canned sardines, eggs, cheese, poultry and brown rice.
Neck and chest
- White spots on the throat: this could be a sign of diabetes, especially if you get fat in the waist area and notice similar spots on the elbows and knees.
- Signs on the breasts: All women know that they have to check their breasts regularly to detect possible nodules, but signs such as nipple leakage or breast hives can also indicate problems. Go to regular check-ups with your doctor.
Palms and arms
- Small swellings on the back of your arms may indicate that your diet does not contain enough essential fats, so you may want to increase your intake of seeds, nuts and fish oil.
- Cold palms: if your palms are constantly cold, it is probably due to poor blood circulation. Do regular exercises to keep blood circulation active.