Some women are confident that they have been pregnant right from the moment of conception. Others, only after doing five pregnancy tests whose result is positive and after going to the gynecologist are safe. Dizziness, morning sickness, breast pain and menstrual cycle delay are the most common symptoms of a pregnancy. Some pregnant women may have all these symptoms, none or two or three combined.
But women who do not have a baby in their womb may have these symptoms. Two different pregnancies in the same woman can mean different manifestations. Certainly, if you experience one or more of these symptoms, you will be very confused and stressed especially if you are planning for a baby to come into the world for a long time.
5 methods of pregnancy detection
1. The most obvious sign of a pregnancy is menstruation delay, especially in the case of a regular cycle woman. But there are cases in which many women became pregnant and did not know for several weeks because they continued to have menstruation.
2. A very common symptom at the beginning of a pregnancy is aexaggerated forest. In the first eight or ten weeks you will feel exhausted. Your entire body must become accustomed to the new process of growing a child within it. Many women experience this fatigue as early as the 12th week of pregnancy.
3. Don't forget about nausea and vomiting. After only a week from conception you may experience morning sweats. If you feel dizzy during the day, you are more than likely pregnant.
4. The safest method is fetal ultrasound.
5. The most convenient way to find out whether or not you are pregnant is teast of pregnancy that any woman can use. It is found in pharmacies and even in some shops for women.
The pregnancy test can be done anywhere and in only two minutes you can find out whether or not you are pregnant. There are other tests, but some find the ultrasound is never wrong. But some women have experienced that during the sixth week of pregnancy the ultrasound does not say clearly whether they are pregnant or not.
Tags Delay in the menstrual cycle Pregnancy symptoms First pregnancy symptoms First signs of pregnancy Signs of pregnancy